1. You don’t actually get to sleep in, you just get to wake up and immediately start homework.
2. Finding meeting times that work for an entire group is nearly impossible.
3. Need to go to office hours? Most faculty is already gone for the day by the time you’re just getting to campus.
4. There’s nothing like basking in the sun during the warmest part of the day and remembering you have to have to spend the next three hours inside.
5. Actually watching the sun go down while you’re being lectured to only makes it go by that much slower.
6. There’s no grabbing food when you’re inevitably starving after class; everything is already closed.
7. You never know how to dress because it’s 65º when you leave your house and 34º when you’re heading back.
8. Most people have already started their weekend while you’re en route to your third Friday class.
9. Three meals a day is a thing of the past.
10. If you want to hang out with friends, you’re usually too tired to bother by the time you get home from school.